• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Out the door prices for ltx-le sidewinders??

sabrecat

Vendor
Went to my dealer today and the 18 sidewinder was about $800 more than a 18 cat. Got a price otd for a 18 thundercat for $15,600. I was thinking the Yamaha was cheaper than Cat?

So $16,400 for the winder? Are you in Canada or something? That's an insane price.

So $16,400 for the winder? Are you in Canada or something? That's an insane price.

A brand new winder LTX. Le here in Canada retails for $2o,400 plus 13% tax. At $16,400 that would be a smokin' deal. I paid $17200 last year plus taxes for the LE and that was a very aggressive price

Last edited by a moderator:
If I remember right last year people paid between 14,300 to like 15,200 otd with 5yr no acc$ for ltx or rtx LE's. If you search you should be able to find the old thread. Unless something crazy has happened 16,400 is a real joke. I would avoid that dealer.

image.png
That's the price you pay if you want to play around here
But that's not O.T.D price just get you started

Guys in MI. Go over to Wisconsin much cheaper and so is sales tax! Then they can register it in Wisconsin and you don't have to mess with MI.

Guys in MI. Go over to Wisconsin much cheaper and so is sales tax! Then they can register it in Wisconsin and you don't have to mess with MI.

Yes, Last year I paid 13,200 for my rtx se in Wisconsin here with a belt and hat thrown in, plus 5% tax and registration.

LTX SE in Canada I've seen go under $16,000, standard warranty with no frills. Which is hilarious because guys have used ones for sale for way more than that.

Probably be a good idea to put what country you're in if you're gonna post a price to avoid confusion. Even though OP doesn't have his listed...

Yes as low as 15,200 +tax but only 3yr warranty. Paid 17,600+tax for my ltx le

Back