• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Out the hood cold air intake!

Dieselxtx

TY 4 Stroke Junkie
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2017 Sidewinder BTX LE
2012 Nytro XTX 1.75
IMG_0726.JPG
IMG_0720.JPG
Here is an out the hood cold air intake for the off trail guys! It allows the hood to be opened up for more cooling and hood removal only takes 10sec longer than without it has quick disconnects on the pcv and intake sensor lines and a wing nut hose clamp on the elbow! Here are a couple of pics!

View attachment 129043 View attachment 129042 Here is an out the hood cold air intake for the off trail guys! It allows the hood to be opened up for more cooling and hood removal only takes 10sec longer than without it has quick disconnects on the pcv and intake sensor lines and a wing nut hose clamp on the elbow! Here are a couple of
pics!
Depends on your perspective; to me that looks just as ugly as the aftermarket kits on the vipers.

Depends on goal if you want sleeper to obvious if you want to scream I am Boosted just right. Each to his own opinion. Yamadoo

Personally I love SLEEPERS.............."wow you really blew me away, I wasn't expecting that" is fun to hear.

Yamadoo

YEP!!!UGLY,,with the power already there why would you do such a thing..i guess if you have a chain attached to your wallet it would make sense...LOL

In the deep powder the factory intake plugged up on me causing check engine light and it wouldn't start there is a need for this for this for the big powder days. It really sucks when your sled dies and won't restart and the Polaris boys are still running!
YEP!!!UGLY,,with the power already there why would you do such a thing..i guess if you have a chain attached to your wallet it would make sense...LOL

View attachment 129043 View attachment 129042 Here is an out the hood cold air intake for the off trail guys! It allows the hood to be opened up for more cooling and hood removal only takes 10sec longer than without it has quick disconnects on the pcv and intake sensor lines and a wing nut hose clamp on the elbow! Here are a couple of pics!
Do you remember who sells this kit?

FB45F5B0-F9F5-491F-9488-569090345F46.jpeg
Great job @Dieselxtx No point in arguing with trail guys because they are not used to driving in hood deep powder. Most off trail guys are about function and could care less about being a sleeper. To each his own.
Yup 2 years in it now no issues!!

Present sleds are stock.

Back