• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

pcv map needed

rage man

TY 4 Stroke Junkie
hi wondering if anyone has a map i could use for a 2009 fx nytro with excell header and muffler no airbox mod ( i know i should do air box mod but can not afford into deep already an i should get auto tune but agian next year not this lol thanks

The air box mode is simple. Probably find a map for that easier then one without the mod. You don't necessarily need a auto tune unless you want to get it tuned a little better without the air box mod..

i litterally dont have any money for air box mod i know its simple but its 225 cant afford it right now

Buy a VIP membership and I'll send you one....LOL

I think Hurricane Performance sells the air box lid with the mod done for $100 or you could do it yourself for about $75. $225 must be for the K&N filters is it.

nitris223 said:
I think Hurricane Performance sells the air box lid with the mod done for $100 or you could do it yourself for about $75. $225 must be for the K&N filters is it.

Ya, not to high-jack, but where are you guys finding good deals on pre-filter material?
So we can mod our own air box lids.
Cheers

only thing that sticks about that link gc_srt is the maps are for the pc3 or the ones I wanted at least. I got a map from ulmer and he said it was good for w/ and w/o the k&n filters so idk if there is much to gain if he says one map works for both...

Call hurricane I'm sure he can set you up, also his air box lid mod is very inexpensive and when you follow his instructions it's very effective.

I think the air box mod gives you a couple of extra hp. So if anything with out the mod the worse thing is you might run a little rich with the map for the mod.

The air box mod from Hurricane was worth 5-6hp down low and 4-5hp up top. It was great sleeper mod. If I also remember you can run an Excell exhaust on its own without requiring it to be mapped. Ulmer will have a map for the Excell system with no other mods, I'd pm him for that...he's great to deal with.

Back