• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Phazer Top Speed

jimmyhighway

Extreme
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
13 Skidoo Freeride 137
11 Yamaha Nypex MCX
What is the Phazer top speed. I imagine its fairly consistent, or are there significant gains to be made?

Thanks guys. 80 is not bad for a 500 4 stroke. Anyone gain top end with gear changes?

mine will do about 88 topped out, this year might be different as I did the clutch and intake. A freind of mine claims to have been 110+ mph but his is so far beyond stock it's sick.

Also realize there is a big difference between speedo speed and speed on a gps. As in going 80 on the speedo is probably really doing about something in the low 70s.

I've seen 98 on the speedo. Probably translates to around 89 on radar or gps. That was with a 1.5" track too.

JimmyHighway, when I bought my clutch kit I asked Alan at Ulmer if I could pull a higher gearing when running the clutch kit. His response was that the sled would be working really hard on all but packed trails... so I don't think gearing changes are an option unless you are going to turbo or supercharge. Hopefully I don't get in trouble here, but I've attached the dyno results from the clutch kit. It looks like the actually top speed of a stock phazer was about 78mph, and with clutching around 83mph.

Attachments

• Phazer1.jpg
    Phazer1.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 148

Back