• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

phazer trip in MI/ dates Feb 18-20

I am going to try to make it up there this weekend with Leno. To find some good motels. I will keep u guys posted on prices and location.

Thanks
PZ

so what is the off trail like up there? are you running forest roads and hiking trails? is it national forest where it is legal to ride?
I was also reading that there are no trails to Cadillac. Are there any trails at all in Lake City area? I love trying new areas to ride!

There are trails to Cadillac, downtown Cadillac but rather the area west. M115 which goes between lake Cadillac and lake Mitchel is accessible by sled. If you go to the Mi DNR or Fishweb you can view maps of Mi. They're a bit rough to zoom way in on, but will give you an idea. There is a bit of state land but also a lot of private land so if your going to venture off trail please do it responsibly.

Here are the rates I have for one motel. The lady said they would be flexible on prices. Are group can have the whole motel to are self's. There are 9 units. I still need to check on other motels. I will get pics on the rooms up soon.

Single queen bed 1 person $50, 2 people $56, frig

Double-2 full beds, frig, microwave, table/chairs
2 people $65, 3 people-$70, 4 people-$75

Triple-3 full beds, frig, microwave, table/chairs
3 people-$75

They have 3 rollaway beds

Sorry for taking so long to get all the info. I am going to see if I can get a 10% discount if I can fill up the whole motel.

TTT, can I get people to tell me if they want to go off trail or on trail on the new thread. So that way I can find out how big the groups are going to be. Thanks
PZ

Back