• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

***Picture of the Day Thread***

A little out of season but here is one of my best summer memories! Took a trip up to Walker MN on a ATV trip, was a great weekend :Rockon:

Attachments

• trip6.jpg
    trip6.jpg
    198.1 KB · Views: 162

Looks like you guys are standing on the lugs of a giant inverted track....but no comment about studs LOL

Riding my quad through the recent snowfall(things freezing hard,too bad its rain/warm for the next week :o| )Had to push a few times.....

Attachments

• dec 2 2012 snow 2.jpg
    dec 2 2012 snow 2.jpg
    250.1 KB · Views: 157
  • dec 2 2012 snow 3.JPG
    dec 2 2012 snow 3.JPG
    108.6 KB · Views: 162
  • dec snow.jpg
    dec snow.jpg
    215.7 KB · Views: 160
  • dec 2 2012 hill climb.jpg
    dec 2 2012 hill climb.jpg
    234.8 KB · Views: 161
sorry about that ... The picture is taken in the northern part of Sweden. The best part is that we are expected to get about 20-30cm more snow during the week =)

Hendriks said:
First ride of the season, around 70-80cm powder snow =)

bild10-1-1.jpg

ahh cmon, you guys have like over 3 feet of snow and it was 20 degrees celcius here yesterday just south of Ottawa Ontario. The most we have had so far ths year is a light dusting.

We rode in central Sask tonight and we have 1' plus on the bald #*$&@ prairie with 3' on every boundry / field line we found. Not to rub it in or anything :moon:

Hendriks said:
sorry about that ... The picture is taken in the northern part of Sweden. The best part is that we are expected to get about 20-30cm more snow during the week =)

I live in the wrong part of northern Sweden :(

We've only got ~15 cm here >.<

Duey782 said:
We rode in central Sask tonight and we have 1' plus on the bald #*$&@ prairie with 3' on every boundry / field line we found. Not to rub it in or anything :moon:
Tom, you mind banning Duey!! :o|

Back