• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Pioneer Hyfax extender kit

rayone02

Lifetime Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2012 Apex 2012 nytro xtx 2006 attak
Found a pioneer Hyfax extender kit p-s124 will these fit 2012 Apex? Can not find any info.

They are mounting brackets for suspension wheels. The brackets lower the suspension wheels for better hyfax wear. Have a set on my attak work great.

That would be the the bracket kit for a Mono shock Apex, 128" track. I put that kit on my 2011 Apex when it was new. Will fit your 2012.

The brackets are machined to drop the center of the stock wheels 2.5mm effectively replicating a 5mm dia larger wheel. They use stock upper and lower mounting locations too so no drilling required.
Excellent solution imo.
Had them on my 11 and now my 15 Apex 128”

F6D0D00B-75C3-459A-B117-3E3A8988DD2A.jpeg
Pic of end of mount to see offset.

looks like it would work but at what cost. I use X-wheels for same reason and they work great and last seemingly forever.

thor452: if you've invested in all X-wheels then it doesn't pencil out to buy this kit, I decided to go this way instead of buying all new X-wheels.
My kit in 2013 from Pioneer for the Mono 2 suspension was p/n P-S133 and was $100 US.

I spent 20 bucks a wheel used from BOP and have put 8000 miles on the used ones with no maintenance. at 100 bucks seems like both are good options now to the question I don't know if they will work on the new skid.

I spent 20 bucks a wheel used from BOP and have put 8000 miles on the used ones with no maintenance. at 100 bucks seems like both are good options now to the question I don't know if they will work on the new skid.

The p/n P-S133 I mentioned was what I bought from Pioneer for my 11 Apex Mono-2, and I used them on my 15 Apex too. If the 16+ Apex rails are different, then not sure if they will fit. I believe the OP part number could be for pre 2011 Apex. That being said, I don't see any of them on Pioneer website, so not sure if they are even available anymore.

The p/n P-S133 I mentioned was what I bought from Pioneer for my 11 Apex Mono-2, and I used them on my 15 Apex too. If the 16+ Apex rails are different, then not sure if they will fit. I believe the OP part number could be for pre 2011 Apex. That being said, I don't see any of them on Pioneer website, so not sure if they are even available anymore.
Unfortunate. Not sure how well yours work but I was going thru duponts every 2000 miles on stock set up. I switched to the X wheels and put stock slides on it and am at 5000 miles so far.

I installed Duponts on my 11 after I bought it (used) and installed the Pioneer wheel lowering kit at the same time, ran about 11,000kms on the Duponts, still in good shape when traded in for 15.

Back