• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Planning a trip to grand marais mn.

Country
USA
Snowmobile
2015 yamaha sr viper ltx dx
Hello ty.
Any one want to tag along.
We will be leaving feb 18 and staying until feb 21 sunday to wednesday.
Pending on the people we could possibly rent A cabin or two at skyport lodge. I think they are kinda spendy. 1000 for three nights but they sleep 6 to 8 all updated and very nice with Heated garages! Right off the gunflint trail. Miles of trails with hardly any roads to cross. Very secluded trails plan according.
Or their is the option to stay in town 7 miles away many hotels.

I’m trying to lay myself off... I stay at the aspen lodge right off the trail in GM... $100 for a double room on the weekend... bit cheaper during the week

I’m trying to lay myself off... I stay at the aspen lodge right off the trail in GM... $100 for a double room on the weekend... bit cheaper during the week
We change our plans we are also going to so stay there. ask for the snowmobile special 20% off second night 30% off the third night and any after.

I’m going to just miss ya by a day. Ive got a group of 12 staying at Hungry Jack Lodge (check it out) off the Gunflint trail from the 22nd thru 25th. I put on 115 miles up there last week and the trails were mint

I wont make it. Burning thru my pto too fast.

Back