• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Polaris's being delivered

stevewithOCD

Yamaha, Make me Come Back
Country
USA
Snowmobile
900 R
2006 Apex RTX
Has anyone over here noticed that POO has been delivering sleds already in August?
They are making a statement!
Lots of color options also.
I think they are trying to build confidence in their customers since last year was a disaster for basically ALL the manufactures

I'm actually very impressed
I wonder if they are starting a new trend

There is stock on some sleds at least according to the emails advertisements. If they are delivering now, it is likely that there is little difference between the 22 and 23. Are the boosts or S4 being delivered?

Good point.
I've seen over a 100 pics on various sources & all have been basically the 2023 version of last years models with all sorts of color schemes.
I think they are trying to show their commitment to their people cuz last year was a disaster to all 4 brands as far as delivering on time.
My bud was told his Turbo will be September-ish
That's still early

I applaud POO for this
As simple as it sounds, this will boost their sales next year
SOOO much talk & skepticism, even on this site, about buying a new sled & getting it on time
I'm hoping this starts a trend, cuz MOST like to add their personal touches & getting a sled in December makes that difficult to do.
I'm a Hunter so October to Xmas I'm busy shooting stuff
Right after Xmas I plan on heading North

So far POO is winning
They've been bringing out new stuff every year & TBH, they have been IMPROVING!

P.S. I still don't want a 2-Smoke so I won't be jumping anytime soon

FWIW, the emails I receive mention specific models at specific dealers. I went to the named dealer that I have to drive by every day who also claims to be a yamaha dealer and no sleds in stock. When I asked the manager, he told me he could check inventory and order it for me. I told him no thanks. I actually think he doesn't care about snowmobiles, preferring to focus on boats and seasonal storage for income.

I applaud Polaris communication/marketing team. They are out marketing the rest for sure, but how that translates into success remains to be seen (for me). Also, FWIW, the vast majority of sleds around here are Doo, its like Doo is the Harley Davidson of motorcycles. People associate 'sledding' with Ski-doo. Lots of sidewinders around but all other brands are a minority against Doo.

FWIW, the emails I receive mention specific models at specific dealers. I went to the named dealer that I have to drive by every day who also claims to be a yamaha dealer and no sleds in stock. When I asked the manager, he told me he could check inventory and order it for me. I told him no thanks. I actually think he doesn't care about snowmobiles, preferring to focus on boats and seasonal storage for income.

I applaud Polaris communication/marketing team. They are out marketing the rest for sure, but how that translates into success remains to be seen (for me). Also, FWIW, the vast majority of sleds around here are Doo, its like Doo is the Harley Davidson of motorcycles. People associate 'sledding' with Ski-doo. Lots of sidewinders around but all other brands are a minority against Doo.

Your area is all DOO & big 4-strokes

Back