• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Who's tune are you running?

• Turbo Dynamics

Votes: 54 43.5%
  • Hurricane

Votes: 45 36.3%
  • Evolution

Votes: 14 11.3%
  • D&D

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Excell

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • Precision

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Other

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • Full Power Performance

• Hypersports

• Bikeman

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
TD Eco trail with Turboforce muffler from day one. 2300 miles of smiles. Plenty of pull when clutched correctly
Sure does. Are you think about upgrading to powertrail this year or you are content with the Ecotrail setup ?

I just purchased the powertrail set-up from Turbo Dynamics tonight. The reason I went with them is because how impressed I was with the enormous amount of time Ben has spent tuning, racing, documenting, re-calibrating, dyno runs, real time testing then putting all this on line posting videos on YouTube, TY, Facebook and his web site, as well as responding to forums and questions he gets all day, every day. Wow! Pretty dedicated! So, he gets my business and I'm real excited to try his set-up this winter.

I just purchased the powertrail set-up from Turbo Dynamics tonight. The reason I went with them is because how impressed I was with the enormous amount of time Ben has spent tuning, racing, documenting, re-calibrating, dyno runs, real time testing then putting all this on line posting videos on YouTube, TY, Facebook and his web site, as well as responding to forums and questions he gets all day, every day. Wow! Pretty dedicated! So, he gets my business and I'm real excited to try his set-up this winter.
X2 I ordered the power trail package this afternoon I can't wait for snow

We had sales going until 11:34pm. I try and be available at all times. Lately I work from about 8am to midnight but sometimes 9am to 1 am.
When I'm home I have my laptop on me and phone and I text and reply to a lot of people.
So then, you don't sleep. Ben rest up, we need more great ideas and go-fast parts from you.

EVO, Been working with them since the Viper and they have exceptional products and service

We had sales going until 11:34pm. I try and be available at all times. Lately I work from about 8am to midnight but sometimes 9am to 1 am.
When I'm home I have my laptop on me and phone and I text and reply to a lot of people.

Ben - I sent you an email on Monday looking to upgrade to the Powertrail. I have your full Eco Trail setup from last year with your weights. Like to get it taken care of before it snows.

Come on guys, lets stay on topic about the tunes you are running not a Q&A session from one vendor or the other. There are plenty of threads started that you can be making additional comments in or try private messaging them.

So then, you don't sleep. Ben rest up, we need more great ideas and go-fast parts from you.
Not enough, but onc
Ben - I sent you an email on Monday looking to upgrade to the Powertrail. I have your full Eco Trail setup from last year with your weights. Like to get it taken care of before it snows.
Hey Simon, missed that email. I replied to it now.
Yes MRsled is right, I will answer questions regarding flashes in another thread from now on. This thread is specifically for opinions on Tuning options.

Make sure to select the tune you are running in the poll. For those selecting "other" let me know what you are running and I can add it to the list.

Sure does. Are you think about upgrading to powertrail this year or you are content with the Ecotrail setup ?
Nope the eco trail just floats the skis off the ground to around 85 mph from a dead stop on hard pack. Also a doo pulled next to me around 75 mph and I popped her and the skis lifted. That's plenty for me.

Nope the eco trail just floats the skis off the ground to around 85 mph from a dead stop on hard pack. Also a doo pulled next to me around 75 mph and I popped her and the skis lifted. That's plenty for me.
Gotta love the big grunt of these winders on a tune.

Last winter rolling down our long lakes, the 850 or assault and any other 160 ish HP sled would try to roll up on the winder with PT/SQ setup....and I would be approx 3/4 throttle...they would all be tucked down behind window thinking they were right with me, LOL.....then I put the hammer down the remaining 1/4 throttle to WOT and the SW just lurches ahead even at 100mph.....haha, that is always a rush, and what these big turbos with tunes do best....just play with other sleds on big lakes.

Dan

No big secret who I prefer . . .
DSC00486.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back