• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Portable Jump starter for 4-Strokes

Project Farm on YT did real world test and comparison on different booster packs. Unfortunately the Noco didn't do so well.

Had I watched this video before I bought a GB40 I would have bought the Audue

That case is a great idea, and really reasonable on Amazon. I have the GB20 and have had the chance to use it a few times. It's a life saver for sure!
I just bought one today. Thanks for the info.

For those in MN area, Fleet Farm sells the semi-hard cases for the Noco GB jump packs for the same or less than Amazon and Ebay. I was surprised, as Fleet Farm in Fargo, had them for $3 less than Amazon. I had not bought one yet, as it fits in tighter places on my sled in the soft bag they come with.

Good luck!

Just bought a couple of the Audue battery packs, they are having a sale right now and it ends tomorrow. Can't beat the price $59 bucks. Thanks for sharing the video.

upload_2020-12-19_19-43-55.jpeg
Just scored this one

What brand/ model jump starter do you guys carry for your 4-stroke sleds? This one is rated in the top 3 in all the different rankings I have seen and is a good price.
I have that exact one and it works great. I always use it for anything below -20C on my viper. If I don`t it`s a crap shoot if it will start or no......mostly not

GB-40
Starts anything with a motor.....lol

Have the GB40 as well and even purchased the custom fitted bag:
Noco.JPG

Is the Genesis extreme engine a hard starter in very cold temperatures

Back