1. PLEASE READ: If you have problems logging in with your old password, click the Forgot Password link in the log in screen to get an email verification to request a new password or click Here. If you haven't received a new password from the forum please email your username and password to webmaster@totallyamaha.com. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All hotmail, msn, outlook, live email accounts are not receiving email notifications. The only way to remedy this is to add @totallyamaha.com to your safe senders list in order to receive notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

Question for Turk

Discussion in 'Apex General Talk' started by ctp1528, Dec 28, 2010.

1. ctp1528

ctp1528 Extreme

I have a 09 apex 350 miles . Ihave the heelklicker 2 speed cultch kit from 08 nytro. Sled is stock 192 its the shootout sled from big moose in old forge. Randy sent me the white spring for prim. I am 6'4 245 without gear.What is a good starting point? Screws to washers any help would be great . IF need be i can give you phone # thankyou in advance .

3. Turk

Turk Tech Advisor Tech Advisor VIP Member

Do you have a black. I am liking the black hc primary spring.
    Try that spring
    1 bolt 1 washer in heel
    1 bolt 1 washer in tip & fine tune from there.

4. ctp1528

ctp1528 Extreme

Dont have a black red ,silver.white will call Randy tomorrow and order one. What kind of rpm do you think ?

?

5. Turk

10,200ish holeshot climbing to 10,700 or a little higher..

6. ctp1528

ctp1528 Extreme

Thankyou .Any tips on running with a 2011 apex ? I don't want to spend a ton but looking for a little something ,fuel programmer, ignition mod, airbox, just wondering .

7. Turk

i have a 2011..good luck!