• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Quick Rebound--Ltx

x2thez

Expert
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2014 Yamaha Viper LTX
2009 Yamaha Vector LTX
1987 Yamaha Bravo
So I am picking up a 2014 Viper LTX, and as I was testing it I noticed that if you push down on the back bumper to collapse the suspension, it rebounds very quickly, almost like the shock has little to no fluid in it. I am going to dig into it deeper tomorrow, but wanted to see if this is something anyone has seen? I am coming from a 09 vector and I know these suspension geometrys are very different, but did not expect it to kick back so quickly....

Thoughts?

So I am picking up a 2014 Viper LTX, and as I was testing it I noticed that if you push down on the back bumper to collapse the suspension, it rebounds very quickly, almost like the shock has little to no fluid in it. I am going to dig into it deeper tomorrow, but wanted to see if this is something anyone has seen? I am coming from a 09 vector and I know these suspension geometrys are very different, but did not expect it to kick back so quickly....

Thoughts?

Ride it!

You'd be surprised how quick they come up. Early ones were terribly slow. Quick reset allows good weight transfer for adequate ski pressure for good steering.

Back