• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Race Brake Lever is a non-starter for '18--Grrrr

ROCKERDAN YOU CAN HAVE MY NEW RACE LEVER FOR $75.00 CAN
??

Not sure if you joking? Or not.

The 18s LEs come with them, mine arrived today and It has the Tcat lever as advertised.

Now I have a short POO lever and Tcat lever, shorty will go on with the muffs.

I guess i need to take a pic of it! haha

??

The 18s LEs come with them, mine arrived today and It has the Tcat lever as advertised.

I'll take that shorty :bump:

??

Man, looking at the new lever, the bend seems so far from the bar end? Not liking it! :mad::o|

Hacksaw the end off. At least I would, I wouldn't want the hooked end myself.
I was thinking the same thing Mike. Why would you want that hook on the end? It's not like you going to be hanging on to the brake lever while riding hard that's what the curved grips are for.

Love the new lever on mine, for many of our trails there are a ton of times hangin off left side I needed to grab a handful, and with this new Tcat lever you can just grab it now, not having to get you hand back ontop. We ride like madmen though

lol

Couple pics of it, and comparo pic to the shorty POO lever I got too.

Dan

IMG_9690.JPG
IMG_9693.JPG

Why do you need two?
You're gonna love it so much that you won't want to take it off!
I'd like to have the poo one :ban:

LOL, I guess you did not read this thread.

If you had, you would know why...

But I can type it all over again, so you dont have to read all over to see why.

With this new long rave lever, it will HIT MUFFS on cold days when I run the muffs, and will not work well. Its been known to do this. So the shorty will go on in about 1 minute swap, so cold days I can run Muffs.

Dan

LOL, I guess you did not read this thread.

If you had, you would know why...

But I can type it all over again, so you dont have to read all over to see why.

With this new long rave lever, it will HIT MUFFS on cold days when I run the muffs, and will not work well. Its been known to do this. So the shorty will go on in about 1 minute swap, so cold days I can run Muffs.

Dan

Lol I tried again! Haha... I read every word!

Just catching up as I got my 50th in March 2018 and have the straight lever. Anyone who had the curved race lever and swapped to a shorty want to sell it?

Back