• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Race Class for 4-Stokes

98Slim

Pro
Country
USA
Snowmobile
Its a secret
Pls help Need to know generally what classes the following 4 strokes sleds should be catogorized with:

RX1 / Apex
FX Nitro
Vecor

AC Jaguar

SD 1200 XR 4Tec

FST Polaris

Local Drags Races in Marathon NY Feb 7th

Thanks Folks Darren

FX Nytro runs 600 classes and up, apex runs 600multi and any other multi pipe classes it wants...same goes for the RX-1ton and the Vector is home in the 500multi and other multi classes...fst run 700 or 800 i know my buddy has an 08 dragon turbo its a 750cc 4stoke with a turbo that dynos at 140HP, it has a feature called "over boost" for 4 seconds after you grab a hand full youre given 162 or 164 HP but thats up to you....all other sanctioned races base it off this

ISR CLASSIFICATION FOURSTROKE ENGINE stock 600 classes Engine layout- In-line 3 cylinder without driveclutch gear reduction
Minimum stroke-66mm
Minimun Displacement-1050cc
Minimun filed weight-440lbs
Maximum carb bore-40mm(for flat side design, no butterfly)
Maximum FI throttle body bore-42mm(uses butterfly valve in bore)
Maximun Compression ratio-11.8 to 1

the 1200 4tec has stroke of 60mm and displacment of 1170cc whch makes it larger than the nytro also the power-weight ratio on the nytro is less compared to the larger # of cc's to the lighter weight of the 4tec...bigger #'s on lighter chassis , should move ...i havent seen one on the track yet but cant wait when one pulls up next to me

Back