• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Received my new FX Nytro MTX!!!!

SilentSno

Expert
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2008 Yamaha FX Nytro MTX
They dropped her off the truck yesterday, and I got the call and picked her up when they finished putting her together today.

Enjoy! I know I will and do! :)

nytro01.jpg

nytro02.jpg

nytro03.jpg

nytro04.jpg

nytro05.jpg

nytro06.jpg

Notice the longer riser now than the prototypes. Just needs a pivot to move it forward and straight up. :)

Nice Sled there silent. It looks like you lve up near Skyview from the pics. Any plans on adding boost? We might have to hook up for a ride in Cooke some time.

Jim

BlgsRX-1mtn said:
Nice Sled there silent. It looks like you lve up near Skyview from the pics. Any plans on adding boost? We might have to hook up for a ride in Cooke some time.

Jim

I do live up near Skyview.

Boost probably wouldn't happen til at least next year. Gotta pay this sucker off first and sell our house to build a bigger one! :)

I did purchase the white hood off the 40th, plan on doing the swap and custom decals possibly. I love how she sounds, will be even better with an aftermarket muffler.

Just need to find a pivot riser piece to get the handle bars further forward.

Oh, and find some snow! :)

08NitroRTX said:
Looks Very Nice!!! Kind of makes that Renegade look old huh! (I know my RTX does to my MXZx)

Oh and the Ski-Poo isn't mine! ;)

Awesome looking sled man. The more I look at the blue the more I wish I had ordered it instead of the anniversary model. Would love to see some pics of it, but it doesn't seem like anybody has received them yet. Anyway, it is kinda early, but what can you say about the shock package on it. Now, where is the snow? :winter: :letsnow:

SilentSno said:
BlgsRX-1mtn said:

Jim

I do live up near Skyview.

Boost probably wouldn't happen til at least next year. Gotta pay this sucker off first and sell our house to build a bigger one! :)

I did purchase the white hood off the 40th, plan on doing the swap and custom decals possibly. I love how she sounds, will be even better with an aftermarket muffler.

Just need to find a pivot riser piece to get the handle bars further forward.

Oh, and find some snow! :)

I figured that street looked familiar. My wife and I were up there cruising around two weeks ago on the bike (pictured below). I got a co-worker that lives on Black Diamond over near "Snake Hills Golf Course" and we decided to cruise around the area to see the expansion (been about 5 years since I was up near the High School).

Boost took three years for me. Had to et the wife a sled before I could get boost. That thing should fun stock anyhow boost is just the nail in the two stroker's coffin.

I'm ready for snow also especially after seeing these over night lows we've had over the last couple days.

Jim

Attachments

• 07 Mastiff Right Side.jpg
    07 Mastiff Right Side.jpg
    151 KB · Views: 132
go200mph said:
Awesome looking sled man. The more I look at the blue the more I wish I had ordered it instead of the anniversary model. Would love to see some pics of it, but it doesn't seem like anybody has received them yet. Anyway, it is kinda early, but what can you say about the shock package on it. Now, where is the snow? :winter: :letsnow:

Actually, I think yours is in, you should call and verify, but I was told a couple arrived last Friday ! ;)! Now WHERE'S MINE ?!?!?!???? :o|

Back