• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Red necks and dirty hands

That’s funny I just watched this as I subscribe to him. I think he reads TY. Wonder if he is a member here? Wonder if that cat Billy rides broke 140 yet?

Good video! It would be good for anyone who is just getting into the sidewinder to watch. He shows some driveshafts and top gear wear and some other good stuff. Sure would like to see those sleds run. Any guesses on whether they hit 140?

When he said he was going to raise the slot and move it forward, I thought he meant additionally filling in the old slot.

I'm surprised he didn't plate it on both sides, he could use the bottom slot feature to make a raised section and bolt it on both sides.

I'm surprised he didn't plate it on both sides, he could use the bottom slot feature to make a raised section and bolt it on both sides.

Just about anything would be better than the thin cross section thats left.

I watch him too. I first saw his videos on vintage sleds and didn’t know what to think, thought he was a bit of a goof. But later realized that he does know his stuff all the while being very entertaining also. Curious to see what kinds of speeds they will hit.

Back