• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Rockz Toyz - Customer Service At Its Finest

RobX-1

VIP Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
18 50th Apex XT-X, 08 40th Apex LTX GT, 08 40th Nytro RTX, & 03 RX-1
Just got back from the U.P. for what was possibly our last trip up there and wanted to give a shout out to Rock @ Rockz Toyz for helping me get my HIDs fixed for the trip. If you've been on this forum long enough and have ever dealt with Rock, you probably know he will practically drop everything to help you with any questions or issues you have with any of his products. Well, I got to experience that awesome customer service personally and want to share my experience; especially considering he's a site sponsor.

My last trip up north, I had one of the HID lights quick working in both of my Apex's. Since I live within an hour of Rock, I contacted him last Tuesday to see if we could arrange a time to meet at his place for him to troubleshoot/repair both sets so that I could have them ready for our trip; we were leaving that following Thursday. If you have a set of his HIDs, once you go HID, going back to OEMs sucked so I was really hoping we could work something out. Here, he was just getting back from his weeks long trip up north but said to stop over anyway so we arranged a time where we both got to his place around the same time. I don't think he even unpacked as he still had his sled in the back of his truck but here he is taking time out of his busy schedule to help me out with an issue I was having with his product. He ended up getting both sets fixed under warranty so it didn't cost anything other than my time to run over there. As I was driving down his rather exceptionally long drive to leave and saw in my rear view mirror his truck with the sled in the back, I just felt I needed to do/say something out of appreciation for the customer service I received. Here's a guy that literally dropped everything and made the time to support one of his customers. In this day and age, it's really nice to find a vendor that not only is there for you before and during the sale but after it as well. Rock, you :Rockon:and I look forward to continue doing business with you. Support site vendors! :rocks:

Back