• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Scratchers......Getting Cheaper!!!

On that note, I have also lost the tips from the duraflex as well. Nothing assures them staying other than loctite, even on name brand scratchers.
It is not the threaded tip that falls out of the cheap ones. It the whole end piece, threaded parts and all. Leaves you with nothing but the cable. They are not crimped on properly.
Between the lines designs has some nice mounting options for the Duraflex scratcher.

It is not the threaded tip that falls out of the cheap ones. It the whole end piece, threaded parts and all. Leaves you with nothing but the cable. They are not crimped on properly.
Between the lines designs has some nice mounting options for the Duraflex scratcher.
Exactly my nephews pulled the crimped end right off the cable

I ordered a set and received them today. Summer project to install them. Thanks for the suggestion!

No issues with them hitting anywhere after 3 seasons. I've had several buddies mount them in the same spot without issue thus far.

I was gonna edit the pic and crop out the wheel, as it is an easy trick that nets an extra 2 mph......lol...... but decided to leave it as a reference point to mount the scratcher. I didn't think anyone would notice, but not much gets by you. Lol

The wheels are ski Doo wheels, which are 1mm bigger than factory Yamaha wheels, but much more durable. They were the closest/best replacement I could find and I put them on all my sleds now.

These also work great, been running them for years now and they hold up good with minimal wear.

Back