• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Sidewinder wraps

STAIN

Lifetime Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2022 SIDEWINDER LTX GT
I am not to keen on my Sidewinder gray body panels and was wondering if anyone has seen a wrap for the S/W? I would like a carbon wrap if possible.

I asked same question few months back in hopes of some people having photos and not much for that form of answer. Not many have anything predesigned either. However I have also sent out a cpl emails and found out that they all have a template and can design something custom for you.

I think a lot of places stopped doing the generic wraps and want to do custom stuff now. Not sure myself. I was thinking same as you, why not offer current designs on sidewinder templates.

The Viper is kind of the same. Not a lot of people wrapping them. If you email e-Sticky he will send you all of his wrap designs and you can work with him if you want that as well I think. When he sent me the Viper stuff I noticed most wraps actually said Sidewinder anyways. But there's nothing on the website. He's worth the email, has some really nice stuff.

http://e-stickygraphics.com/snow.html

Do you have to call them? Cant see it on the website.

I would just like the dash and the knee areas done
Will keep looking

Try Blown Concepts in Minnesota: http://blownconcepts.com/

Robb, the owner used my sled to build the templates for the SideWinder models.

None of his SW designs are on their website so you'll need to give Robb a call to discuss what you're looking for.

If you google Yamaha sidewinder wrap a company that makes them now will come up
Sorry don't want to put their name on here

Does anyone have a wrap done?
Thinking about getting some of my white covered up

I talked to Rob at Blown Concepts yesterday and he's going to work me up a design, so I'm in. I saw Don's beauty on display at HayDays and knew I wanted something custom. Most of the template wraps online are (for my taste) way too busy.

Back