• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

ski wheels?

I put on the Rouski's in the fall and used them this past weekend. Worked awesome getting in and out of the gas station and along the edge of a paved road where in both cases there was no snow at all. The other guys had the tough time of lifting their sleds around because they couldn't steer on the pavement. Very well made for the ski that you are using. They have a sealed spring area and a new bolt replaces the existing ski bolt. I like having the hand lever to engage the wheels rather than the "foot" engage on the Rollerski. Here's the pictures up and down:

View attachment 125807 View attachment 125808

can you please do me a favor and measure the distance the ski is lifted off the ground in the center of the ski. directly under the spindle.
I am running snowtrackers and am unsure if these will provide proper clearance.
thanks I appreciate your help

The sled is in my garage 350 miles from me; I'll be back there on Feb 4th and can get you a measurement then. In the meantime here is the website with a phone number that you could call. Maybe they've had some experience with a setup like yours.

http://www.rouski.ca/en/

The sled is in my garage 350 miles from me; I'll be back there on Feb 4th and can get you a measurement then. In the meantime here is the website with a phone number that you could call. Maybe they've had some experience with a setup like yours.

http://www.rouski.ca/en/

Thanks, ive already been in touch with them. They were not much help.
They were aware of snowtrackers but did not know if the wheels lifted the skis high enough for clearance.
If you had to take a guess at it, how high do you think the ski is off the ground?
Not holding you to anything just looking for a guess
Thanks

I'd say close to 2" (1/2 the height of the wheel which is between 4-5")

Great!!
Thanks for your help.
I have been looking at buying a set of these for at least a year now.
just made the purchase!

I'd say close to 2" (1/2 the height of the wheel which is between 4-5")

Just wanted to thank you for your help.
The rouski wheels came in and i got them mounted. They work awsome with the cat skis and snowtrackers!!
Thanks again for your input!

I'm looking into these but can't find them for the mountain skis I have on my sled.

Thanks, Kevin.

I'm looking into these but can't find them for the mountain skis I have on my sled.

Thanks, Kevin.

Can you give a little more info other than mountain skis?
Your signature says 07 attack. Are you using yamaha mountain skis? Or a different brand

07 Attak with Yamaha mountain skis.

Should be the same mounts the apex uses, I would think.
attack spindles and apex are the same I think, also check out the ski part Numbers
Skis should be part# 8FK-23711-00 if that's correct.
ski wheel kit should be
Rouski AC-L
or Kimpex 272472

Should be the same mounts the apex uses, I would think.
attack spindles and apex are the same I think, also check out the ski part Numbers
Skis should be part# 8FK-23711-00 if that's correct.
ski wheel kit should be
Rouski AC-L
or Kimpex 272472
Does anyone know if Retrax is still in business or on an extended vacation? I have emailed and phoned but get no response.

I would like purchase of set of ski wheels.

Has anyone ever used or have comments about either of these to brands?

- Retrax
- Skiwheelz
- Rollerski
Anyone know if Retrax is still in business? I have emailed and phoned but get no response.

I put on retrax Friday night and rode Saturday. Boy have i been ruining skegs. Ill never go without wheels again. Price is well worth it

Sent from my SM-T817R4 using Tapatalk
Hi robin ,do you still use these retrax,and if so,where did you buy them? Price all seem to be around $275.00 us.

Anyone know if Retrax is still in business? I have emailed and phoned but get no response.
Interesting,i was just going to see if they had a website and number!

Back