• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

ski width adjustment

I don't think changing the ski stance would change the darting at all. I think it would help with handling. 43 would be better on the trails with a wider stance and 42 might be a little better boondocking. I don't really know how much better either one of these adjustment will help.

I have no idea. But just look at the rubbers by the skis if they are thinner towards the inside then it would be set up at 42. If thicker on the inside then would be set at 43.

Oops I think it's the opposite thinner on the inside would be 43.

Mine came with the bushing on the inside of the spindle so 43 for me.

Subaru2006

If it's thicker on the inside then it would be set at 42.

Well if the thick part of the rubber is on the inside then that would push the ski inward which makes it 42. So basically you would want the inside of the ski to be closest to the spindle. That would make it wider.

If the spacer is on the inside of the spindle they are 42". That is how mine came. I stand corrected for my earlier post when I said mine came 43".
I also measured it. ;)
subaru2006

YamahaTim said:
Well if the thick part of the rubber is on the inside then that would push the ski inward which makes it 42. So basically you would want the inside of the ski to be closest to the spindle. That would make it wider.

Lol...made me think, but yes that would be correct.

Back