• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Snotracker Installation Curve Ski

WOW! Snotrackers on curves! Went 110 miles on railroad beds, tight, in woods trails, hard groomed, all of it. Had to use scratchers to keep sled cool. WOW! Night and day difference on how sled steers and no darting! Thought sled was pushing a little but I think it is so easier to steer that it's in my head. I'm actually going to loosen my rear front spring to put a little more weight on the skis just to see how it works. I am now a believer in snotrackers! Yes, they work on the Curve skis too! Just to let guys know, I am in my late 50's and have lifted weights most of my life so I have been putting up with heavy steering for years! Shaper bars, lots of carbide all of it, to have positive steering. No More! I am going to go with BOP power steering this off season and can't wait to see the effects of that with the snotrackers.

WOW! Snotrackers on curves! Went 110 miles on railroad beds, tight, in woods trails, hard groomed, all of it. Had to use scratchers to keep sled cool. WOW! Night and day difference on how sled steers and no darting! Thought sled was pushing a little but I think it is so easier to steer that it's in my head. I'm actually going to loosen my rear front spring to put a little more weight on the skis just to see how it works. I am now a believer in snotrackers! Yes, they work on the Curve skis too! Just to let guys know, I am in my late 50's and have lifted weights most of my life so I have been putting up with heavy steering for years! Shaper bars, lots of carbide all of it, to have positive steering. No More! I am going to go with BOP power steering this off season and can't wait to see the effects of that with the snotrackers.
I told you in a earlier post, enjoy lol..
Glad you are happy with them, I do know they work awesome.
They are very sensitive to suspension set up as you will find out as you adjust your centre spring..
I don’t know why so many people hate or are against them when they never tried them.;)!

Almost anyone who has tried Trackers has come away a fan. I think all the bad press comes from their competition. Unfortunately they don’t make Trackers for SLP skis, and I am thinking about swapping to Curves just so that I can have Trackers.

Almost anyone who has tried Trackers has come away a fan. I think all the bad press comes from their competition. Unfortunately they don’t make Trackers for SLP skis, and I am thinking about swapping to Curves just so that I can have Trackers.
I think the issue with SLP is the ski handle is in the way to mount the snow trackers, I looked into this before and SLP and C&A share the same bolt pattern for carbides so the snow trackers would work on the SLP if you can get around the ski handle mount.

I think the issue with SLP is the ski handle is in the way to mount the snow trackers, I looked into this before and SLP and C&A share the same bolt pattern for carbides so the snow trackers would work on the SLP if you can get around the ski handle mount.
If Snowtrackers makes a C&A carbide that will match my SLP’s I might try to work around any handle issues. Thank you for the heads up.

No problem..
If you look up any carbide, ATS for example the parts numbers are the same for all SLP and C&A skis, so snow trackers for C&A skis will bolt right on the SLP skis.

What you have to figure out is the SLP ski handle bolts to the bottom of the ski unlike other skis where a bolt runs through the side of the ski, what I’m guessing is the snow tracker will cover the bolt hole for the ski handle.

Last edited:
They are very sensitive to suspension set up as you will find out as you adjust your centre spring..
I don’t know why so many people hate or are against them when they never tried them.;)!
Fabio, the only thing I did different from you is I went to the extreme and tightened my front spring to almost max so all I'm going to do is back it off instead of tightening. Thanks again for input. Hellflyer, buy them!

I’m going to pick up a set this week and give them a shot. I’m thinking you got the aggressive set up ?

I’m going to pick up a set this week and give them a shot. I’m thinking you got the aggressive set up ?
No, semi-aggressive. I dont believe they sell aggressive for C&A/Curve skis. Believe me, the semis work awesome.

If any one is interested in these I just bought them online at royal distributing on sale for 39% off for curve XS
Bought mine from Royal a few weeks ago for the same deal, seems like they are clearing them out for the season.

Curve xs part numbers
19611 are aggressive
20611 are semi aggressive

Looks like I got the aggressive for $173.88. Not much more than the shapers I bought last year

No, semi-aggressive. I dont believe they sell aggressive for C&A/Curve skis. Believe me, the semis work awesome.
Yes they do sell aggressive for Curves, I have been using them for 2 years.

Back