• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Snow Checked my Viper

NLVMAX

Expert
Just came from my dealer. Quite happy about my decision. It was between a LTX SE or a XTX SE. I went with the XTX. I do lots of off trail riding.

Hmmm, what to order now? LOL

Thanks for the info guys. Im looking forward to doing a few write ups on some installs.

NLVMAX said:
Just came from my dealer. Quite happy about my decision. It was between a LTX SE or a XTX SE. I went with the XTX. I do lots of off trail riding.

Hmmm, what to order now? LOL

Thanks for the info guys. Im looking forward to doing a few write ups on some installs.

Sweet!! Jus did the same as well yesterday

Love mine as well, you guys will be happy. Be ready for a longggg summer of waiting for it to come.

Just ordered my wife a new 2015 LTX-DX for her anniversary gift through the power surge program. Also added 2 more years on the warranty for only $200 for a total of 5 years. Paid $12000 with the extra years so it seems like a good deal. Now I'm stuck with the 07 apex gt.

just got mine ordered also Viper LTX SE $12700 OTD and 5 years of warranty!

Turbo most definitely. Just have to decide which one now. These low boost kits available now sound like a great deal. I went the other route with my Nytro(full exhaust, intake, etc) but the Viper will get a turbo.

I went to a demo ride a few days ago and they had vipers with 129, 137 and 141 skids. I was actually on a shorty Nytro first during the ride but we switched often and everyone got to try all the vipers.

The 141 had a 2.25" track and it hooked up great. What a difference in handling and comfort of these machines. More rider forward than my Nytro, and i really liked the feel of the steering. It was so light. Felt some push in the corners but conditions were not great. The XTX got my vote. It was the best fit for me and what I plan to do with it. Fit and finish was decent.

Back