• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

St Germain, WI 12/28

Bakemono

TY 4 Stroke Guru
Website
www.myspace.com
I just got back from spending 5 days in St Germain visiting my parents for X-Mas.
The trails are pretty decent. I would rate them as an 8 out of 10. We had temps in the mid 30s and rain on Friday and Saturday, which hurt the trails a little bit (they were a 9.5 out of 10 before that), but there is still plenty of snow.
I plan on making the trip back up on Wednesday to do some more riding over New Year's, so if anyone had any plans to do the same, there is no reason to not go.
I wouldnt make another 500 mile round trip if the trails were bad.
As usually, you need to go northwest of St Germain to find the best trails and you would be wise to avoid Eagle River, Rhinelander and anything south of Minocqua as those areas see more traffic and havent gotten as much snow as St Germain and Sayner have.

The trails were pretty good. Id rate them as an 8 out of 10.
They havent gotten a lot of snow lately, so you definetly want to avoid the heavily-travelled trails though.
Anything North and West of Minocqua should be good.

I just got back from there yesterday and the trails were awesome. 10 miles out of 300 were bumpy other than that it was like driving on the interstate. Trail grooming was spectacular. Some icy corners but not bad. the only rough section was up in the boulder junction area. Everywhere else was great. Watch out for cops in Eagle river as we got pulled over saturday night in town due to the cops not being able to see registration stickers Have fun

Sounds great!!! We are leaving Wednesday night!!! I'm pumped!!! They were supposed to get 1-3 yesterday, 1-3 last night and 1-3 today!!! Thanks for the update!!! And thanks for the heads up on the cops!! I haven't had alot of trouble in Eagle River in the past, but almost every year they are shooting radar somewhere in Saynor....got a speeding ticket in town last year, cost me about $250....OUCH!!! And I was only 7mph over....

Back