• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

stickers

uofm

Expert
I am looking for someone who could make up some nice stickers for my sled. I have some design in mind so i would like them to go from there. Any idea's out there.

I've got Sharpies and Post-its. Just give an idea of what you're looking for and I'll make up some totally sick stickers!

Or, if your just made of money, check out Arctic.

arteeex said:
I've got Sharpies and Post-its. Just give an idea of what you're looking for and I'll make up some totally sick stickers!

I just got a decal set from Jordan at ArcticFX and for less than 200 bucks it made this XTX really pop! In todays age of 1000's of dollars for turbos and such it really is a inexpensive modification with very nice cosmetic results that will surely set you apart from all the others out there.

PS2003 said:
arteeex said:

I just got a decal set from Jordan at ArcticFX and for less than 200 bucks it made this XTX really pop! In todays age of 1000's of dollars for turbos and such it really is a inexpensive modification with very nice cosmetic results that will surely set you apart from all the others out there.

:worth:

I just received the Curve XS skis from deadman and will be mounting them tonight and pics will follow. I have a hard time kepping my eyes off of this sled IMO it is freakin HOT! cant wait to show you all.

I am so bitten by the bug! Not sure why, if its because we had such an awesome winter last year or just the new sled or what? I heard possible snow this sunday in SE wisc. can it be true.LOL! Wishful thinking. Actually was to be testing the asphalt sled sunday so hope not.

www.sledwraps.com does awesome stuff Shannon is great to deal with.

Picture039.jpg

Picture038.jpg

Picture037.jpg

TurboJamie said:
no4smoke said:
I hope you plan on losing the yellow. That will look awesome just blacked out!!

Already done just not updated pics.

Not to hi-jack thread, but I would like some updates when you put some miles on her. I bought a XTX but I plan on buying another sled and it could be the 800 Renegade? thanks ahead of time!

no4smoke said:
PS2003 said:
arteeex said:

:worth:

Well Here it is! the pics! I am changing the blue ski loops for white so that will obviously look more uniform with everything....the blue just doesn't do it for me. ;):D I also enclosed a pic here to show the dramatic differance the Curve ski's are over the stock. WOW! No wonder Malinowski likes them, they really are designed with allot of thought into the entire function of a ski. NICE PIECE!

Attachments

• FRONTXTX.jpg
    FRONTXTX.jpg
    430.7 KB · Views: 64
  • FRONTXTX2.jpg
    FRONTXTX2.jpg
    392.7 KB · Views: 62
  • FULLFRONTXTX.jpg
    FULLFRONTXTX.jpg
    340.2 KB · Views: 108
  • REARXTX.jpg
    REARXTX.jpg
    415.1 KB · Views: 62
  • CURVEXSSKIS.jpg
    CURVEXSSKIS.jpg
    474.9 KB · Views: 61
Very nice! I purchased a set of curve xs skis as well for my XTX and had Jordan do up a decal package. I got the Razor scheme although Jordan replaced the red in the package with chrome. You should think about powder coating your screens white that would look sweet with what you have done! I know it's your sled and you will do what you want. It's hard not to get carried away with ideas when you see what guys are doing. Again looks great!

Wow, you have small feet! :moon:

The graphics look great!! Thanks for the shot of curves next to the stockers. It was interesting to see the difference. Did you install the graphics yourself or did you send the plastics in? That is the nicest kit I have seen for the Nytro so far. I like that look but I am working on something else as not to copy the couple out there. ;)! nice job!

Back