• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Stiff Rear Shocks/Shock Valving Specs

Without Dolly's Sled sags only 2" with me on it (220lbs) seems normal right ? Also as for the clunk, it is the bolt where the furthest back shock mounts on the bottom, should there be play there? I can attach picture, thanks for the help!!

Yes that's good actually! Is a little play everywhere. Best to take that apart and look if bushings are wore or bolt is loose. When you put it back together grease it all and Loctite the bolt.

Yes that's good actually! Is a little play everywhere. Best to take that apart and look if bushings are wore or bolt is loose. When you put it back together grease it all and Loctite the bolt.
what I figured as some say they are having a hard time to get the sled to ride a little softer, and yeah I'm going to check my fathers 16' viper and see if there should be movement there once it's back from getting turbo'd, if not I will look into bushings for it as the bolt is tight, new member here and this forum is awesome!!

what I figured as some say they are having a hard time to get the sled to ride a little softer, and yeah I'm going to check my fathers 16' viper and see if there should be movement there once it's back from getting turbo'd, if not I will look into bushings for it as the bolt is tight, new member here and this forum is awesome!!

Oh yeah you are new. Welcome! We are as close to a team here as you will find. Lots of opinions but we all help each other out as best we can. Going to be another great winter!

Oh yeah you are new. Welcome! We are as close to a team here as you will find. Lots of opinions but we all help each other out as best we can. Going to be another great winter!
Thanks! It's a very well laid out website and everyone's helpful!! And I hope so! Aha rode the sled once at the end of the winter last year when I got it because the snow was gone lol I'm pumped!

Back