• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Stoli's MCX Turbo OFT/Skinz Black Sled Build

Haha, small world. I have the blue Nytro, sonds. Bought it from you in Minnesota a couple years back. Going to be running it this weekend up in the U.P. I've added a water temp gauge, rear tunnel bracing, and fixed that oil leak (stator cover gasket took care of it). Sled still runs great.

Glad to see these 2 sleds out still running well, thanks for circling back on this. nadekeys and wot1 have you guys had these sleds out west?

Glad to see these 2 sleds out still running well, thanks for circling back on this. nadekeys and wot1 have you guys had these sleds out west?
Sorry for not replying sooner. I have not had the black one out west... yet. I'm planning to take it out there in March. I am running 10 psi in MN on the mcx 180 kit, I have no signs of deto and afrs look decent. Hopefully I can run a few more lbs safely out west. I'm planning on going to either island park or west Yellowstone in march.

Sonds, if you are still in contact with stoli, can you find out if he ever fixed the belt problem? I'm sure when he put the motor back in something wasn't aligned. I would just like to know so I can attempt to remedy the issue before I head west. Belts ain't cheap lol. Thanks

Back