• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Strange application for a Nytro

X2 on Yellowkife's YT vids...that guy and his buddies had wicked vids...in extreme cold weather. I think his Viper purchase was a great dissapointment.

X2 on updated solid state relays ( the red ones). Just do it and be done.

Clean contacts on ur starter selenoid each rear, carry a new spare.

X2 on battery. I change my battery every two yrs, regardless. Always sell my old one very quickly and get 1/2 my $$ back, so good return on a fresh battery.. Don't take a chance on your battery...especially in extreme cold.

X2 on throttle. I have the same cold throttle response as Hooray. Start it and leave the throttle alone until warmed up, otherwise mine will choke out...not a big deal when weather isn't bone cutting cold, but you don't wanna have to re-start the Nytro and second time in extreme cold if you don't need to. (Chic Chocs, Gaspe...-35°C mornings)

I have carried my Micro Start XP for yrs when sledding, and even took it with me last week on a SxS overnighter for my Wolverine R-Spec just in case. Its great for recharging cell ph's, my GoPro etc.

No experience with racks on my rear tunnel....unless my wife is leaning over my snowflap, polishing the aluminum, as part of my pre season maintenance....baahaaaa:D

Back