• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

supercharged nytro guys help

yamahacat69

Extreme
2013 rtx mpi charger 6-7 pounds of boost do this clutching sound right 53/41 helix purple spring wraped at 0/1 ,,, blue silver blue in primary with supertips can i get some feedback please sled just dont feel like its pulling to me,,, thoughts thanks

At low elevation with the stage one kit, I run the b-s-b primary Spring, 1 Tungsten and 3 washers in the heel, 2 washers mid, and 3 washers in the tip. I have the Ulmer helix and use the stock spring.

(engagement is at about 3000 and runs out to 8900)

trouble im haveing is it hitting the rev limiter soon as i pull the trottle wide open i started 1 tungsten in the heel then with 2 tungsten in heel same thing while loading up the tip because it was goin over 9000,, the thing in the mid range just feels like a dog just dont make sence

How much do your weights weigh to start?

It was Ulmers Stage 2 kit from my previous Nytro...I'll try to remember to check tonight and let you know the whole setup.

thank you sir ,,, i think its around 67-68 grams im not 100% what i had in it that was last year i tryed a set of heavy hitters they worked better but i had to put some welding on them to get the sled to work , i am trying take them out go back to the supertips

Back