• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Tether ???

so the module just closes and opens the valve faster or at least that my understanding.

with the standard one how does one open the valve after a roll over happens??

as for the capped cat tethers, what models were they for or does it not matter just anything late model?
if i did just a tether now the ROV uses the cat tether so i can upgrade when/if i decide i need to.

The ROV includes a attachment you splice into the hose which has a valve which is normally open but when the tether is pulled the valve closes and the engine is shut off. With just a regular tether and you flip the oil will drain out the airbox. The only way to prevent that is to get a ROV.

You can use any Arctic Cat normally closed tether: http://store.arcticcat.com/product/4516 ... uit_Models

how do you re-open the valve after you you roll is what im having a hard time figuring out.
this whole 4 stroke thing is new to me

The valve is automatically re-opened when the tether is reconnected. As long as there is power the valve is open. When the power is shut off (tether pulled) the valve closes.

Cubby is right, only works when the key is in the ON position though.

It is very easy to install, plug and play factory connectors.

i saw it looked pretty easy to install ill prob grab one before fall. i got all summer to tinker with it

I dont "feel" right without my rollover working.Is kind of like a helmet for your sled. First time you put one on it feels awkward but once used to it wouldnt think of riding without one. I also like the little flashing LED when tether is pulled at night people can actually see that from quite a distance which is nice if a sled or groomer approaches and you dont get your lights on in time. Also helped me see my sled once when I was off helping get a buddy back on trail at night. In confusion I forgot where the dang thing was!

I just did my installation, cut the brown wire coming off of the ignition switch, put it right inline with the ignition switch. So removal of the panel, all I have to do is unplug the ignition switch connector. Tether stays on the panel.

Back