• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Thanks to all the TY give away sponsors

Buckeye Rider

Lifetime Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2022 Sidewinder XTX-LE 146
2023 Sidewinder LTX-LE EPS
I just want to send out this special thanks to the many generous sponsors that donated prizes to the TY give away ride event this past weekend. The weather wasn't the greatest for riding, but most of us still went out and rode with old and new friends alike. My thanks goes out to Tom for all of his hard work to make this the best snowmobile site, and to all the sponsors that have donated prizes to help support this great club. With out this support from the sponsors and Tom's hard work we would not have these awesome events and rides. Nor the great opportunity to meet new people from all over at these events. Thank You Tom, vendors and sponsors. You All Rock.

Thank you ... I hope everyone thanks the Vendors as well.. :)

Agreed, Please take a moment to thank all the Vendors, advertisers and sponsors that donated to the Giveaway ride! I know everyone walked away with something and a simple text, email, post or private message is a strong Thank You that goes a long way. I called and talked to 1 vendor and they said my phone call was the 1st ever Thank You from the Giveaway ride and was very welcomed :)

Please, take 2 minutes out of your schedule to Thank these people ;)!

Back