• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

The TOTALLYAMAHA SNOWTRAIN TRIP(Canceled)

Thats really too bad because "so far" this has been the most positive looking season in a long time. All those areas are already seeing lots of cold and lots of snow. Thing usually don't start happening until early January but I would say we're a month ahead.

You guys sure are going to be missing AWESOME riding!

Check out MO's SNow Cam in Wawa !!!

PC030012.JPG

PC100012.JPG
:letsnow:

MrSled said:
I would like to do that Eric... lets have our own ride minus the train.

Tom

I might be up for something like that. Please keep me in mind....I'll keep an eye on this thread.

yes the motel is seasonal in the summer only but,

we use the nlmotel website's snow cam to tell the conditions of the snow depth. right now they have epic snow there for early january. just got back from 3 days there. riding was awesome. ski

Yes but you need one to get back into the states .....This is a nice place to stay , try to book a chalet .....www.wawamotorinn.com

Ok so what’s an update on this situation. Anyone doing an Ontario ride minus the train? I have last week of Feb and 1st week of March booked off for some riding. Would be nice to meet up if I'm already up there.

Dan

Sorry the Border patrol in the States told me all Americans need passports to re enter the States, I figured he knew what he was talking about, but now i see it was just a power trip he was on...He scoulding me for 10 min about me not having a passport , I just told him when one is required I won't be coming over....The trail just re opened yesterday and are in good shape and I know the trials north are in good shape ....

due to the severe warm weather and rain this area has recieved, the trails south of hwy 11 (hearst, kap, cochrane ect..) are ice now, not snow, the groomers have nothing to work with till they get more snow. spring riding when it is above freezing will be great but, until they get more snow or warm temps to break it up, the conditions are harsh. there is no loose snow for lube or cooling even with ice scratchers.

i know i am up here right now. if you decide to ride please dont complain to the towns and clubs, they cannot do anything with the trails in this condition.

sorry to be the bearer of bad news. ski

Back