• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Thunder Products now making roller replacements for the SW

NOS-PRO

"The Burnman"
Vendor
Country
USA
Snowmobile
Sidewinder, SR Viper XTX, SR Viper XTX, 2016 Apex XTX and Pro-Line Pro Stock 1000
Just off of the phone with Lonn and he already has his machine shop getting ready to machine these rollers that will be exactly like the rollers from AC.

Give him a couple days and I will post when he tells me that he has replacements to send out.

Testing this weekend with the new rollers from Thunder Products.

They were machined yesterday and will be installed tonight.

Also, received a secondary spring to test

Lots of updates after this weekends TY ride.

Testing this weekend with the new rollers from Thunder Products.

They were machined yesterday and will be installed tonight.

Also, received a secondary spring to test

Lots of updates after this weekends TY ride.
Where u riding at....

Results are in and the new Thunder Products rollers work great! No issues and Lonn has already been contacted with the great results. His Machine Shop guy is already informed to start production right away.

Prices will be competitive with the cat rollers and aftermarket rollers already out there.....but these will be the cat's meow.

Nice, thanks for the update.
I was on the Thunder Products web-site, but I couldn,t find the rollers.
My buddy wants to get some on order right away. Any idea on part numbers, cost and when they might be ready for shipment ?
Hopefully they will sell these rollers in sets of 3. Of course, he needs them ASAP. LOL

Nice, thanks for the update.
I was on the Thunder Products web-site, but I couldn,t find the rollers.
My buddy wants to get some on order right away. Any idea on part numbers, cost and when they might be ready for shipment ?
Hopefully they will sell these rollers in sets of 3. Of course, he needs them ASAP. LOL

I, and Shagman have the 1st sets off of the machining center so we could test this weekend. If his machine shop can get on them this morning, you should be able to get them this week I think.

They are not on the website yet, tested them this weekend. Call Lonn at Thunder Products, he will be honest with you and can let you know prices. But after talking with him yesterday....prices will be real close, maybe better than the CAT rollers.

What I do know is the material used has been in use for other applications with very good longevity.

Back