• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Timbersled nytro skid............To light?

ken_climb

TY 4 Stroke Junkie
Will it take 20lbs of boost and 300hp?

Attachments

• timbersled.jpg
    timbersled.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 194

If your going to use boost I would recommend some rail reinforcenments.It 's basically the same skid as the apex mtn.

id would sacrifice a bit more weight and a better performing skid with the zx2,take most the wheels off the zx2 and your prob around 43-45 lbs for a 151..

i hope so ken i ordered one for my vector they are 38lbs with apex 162 rails that is a ac skid version & this skid in no way is like a apex skid if you look at the shock & a-arm angles its more like a m-10 than a apex skid but you can make this skid transfer or not by adding transfer blocks.the owner has run one for a couple years now on his apex that is supercharged without any issues

Attachments

• timber skid (1).jpg
    timber skid (1).jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 150
  • timber skid (2).jpg
    timber skid (2).jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 122
  • timber skid (3).jpg
    timber skid (3).jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 120
I ment the nytro mtn skid and the apex skid are the same in factory terms.Lot's of guys are having problems bending and cracking rails on the apex so without adding any braces the skid will be weak more so witrh boost,Sorry if I worded it wrong in the first post.

Back