• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

transfer blocks

Country
USA
Snowmobile
srviper and apex
I have read on here a few of you have pulled them out. I have been thinking about doing this and was woundering how you like it? Did you notice much of a difference or see any problems of removing them? How much did it change the handling of then sled?

What did you actually gain? More ski lift, or more pressure? I like the way mine sticks to the trail, but if you are riding more off trail removing them may be productive.

Pulled mine out, seems to weight transfer more and definately hooks up better. Didn't really change the way the sled handles either. Worth doing IMO

i did mine ltx se
helped a little with transfer but no the fts bottoms out over minor hits.
I never bottomed out the fts before this.
I ride fairly hard..
I can't believe no one else bottoms the fts without blocks.
mine are going back in and trying to figure out the transfer cure with blocks installed.

:dunno: maybe people are trying to make up for ability in tuning. LOL seems to me no one I ride with can touch me on my viper and the only thing I've changed is carbides.

Yamacat21 said:
:dunno: maybe people are trying to make up for ability in tuning. LOL seems to me no one I ride with can touch me on my viper and the only thing I've changed is carbides.

I agree. I ride very hard as well and I have no problem keeping up with the best of them. I think the Viper handles awesome! And I'm still running stock skis with duals.

I removed the plastic blocks on mine ran 85 rader run remove the whole shaft ran 88 .left it out on the r7de home and its staying out until i can get to revalving the shocks also removed adjusting blocks on rear springs. This sleds is fun and easy to ride like most are saying just to stiff in rear

I removed the plastic blocks on mine ran 85 rader run remove the whole shaft ran 88 .left it out on the r7de home and its staying out until i can get to revalving the shocks also removed adjusting blocks on rear springs. This sleds is fun and easy to ride like most are saying just to stiff in rear

race79 said:
You took the cam to adjust the rear spring out too ?
What ? Why ?

For those of you removing the transfer blocks but leaving the aluminum shaft indexed to the flat spot. Are you seeing any damage due to metal on metal contact?

took my blocks out but havent rode it yet....my buddies cat has been 2 years no blocks without issues

Back