• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

TRIHUB 2012 thru current heavy duty replaement kits!!

sabrecat

Vendor
Many owners do not know about this replacement kit. Don't keep changing the small bearings or replacing with stock junk out of round parts. Do it right one time and be done with it. The price of this kit is not much more than buying stock parts. You get two heavy duty Stealth wheels with the large replaceable bearings that are about two times bigger the the stockers. Also we made a larger diameter axle to fit the bearings. Any 4th wheel kit will bolt up to it. Comes in two sizes. 7.12 inch diameter $119.95 for the 129 track models and 8 inch $129.95 for the 137's and longer. Fits 2012 to 2018 Yamacats.

www.jtatv.com

Attachments

• 100_2935.JPG
    100_2935.JPG
    70.3 KB · Views: 144
  • 8 Inch Trihub Premium Replacement Kit.JPG
    8 Inch Trihub Premium Replacement Kit.JPG
    156.6 KB · Views: 204

Can I bolt my Arctic Cat 4th wheel kit to your tri-hub replacement kit? I’d love to have your full kit but $130 price tag is easier to get purchase clearance on than $200+ for the full kit.

Can I bolt my Arctic Cat 4th wheel kit to your tri-hub replacement kit? I’d love to have your full kit but $130 price tag is easier to get purchase clearance on than $200+ for the full kit.
Will fit perfect.

Back