• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Tug hill 1-04 08 ?

dburu2

VIP Member
Was wondering if the tug hill area has any good riding. Going to make a trip on friday if trails are decent. thanks for info :o|

Was in old forge over the new years and left today wend. The trails in old forge where good and will leaving today check out the trails on the way home in boonville look good cant tell you about the Hill hope that helps trails are setting up great watch the temps. thow there going up next week.

You should be good to go this weekend with Tug Hill. I was up in Old Forge last weekend and it was decent but the Hill was shot..alot of water holes and open water...or so I heard and seen in some pics on the boards. The Hill is geeting snow and some real cold temps today and the the rest of the week. Next week they are having a warm up though...mid 40s, maybe even reaching 50*. So ride the Hill while ya can. I'll be up there riding on Saturday. Good luck!

--Steve (O.C.)

Back