• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Tug Hill

YAM182

Expert
ST. Lawrence County,New York. Also own land on Tug
The trail behind the N % E (Constableville)is now OPEN!!!!According to Peter after he had the meeting with the landowners wed.
The clubs are grooming the trails but not all of them yet and trees/limbs are still down accross the trails in places along with waterholes.
Grooming is coming along!!!!
FRESHGROOMED.jpg

Heavy snow has kept the ground from freezing.Need steady cold temps.
Top water pic taken the 11th.
DSCN0084.jpg

WATER.jpg

Trees down from heavy snow.
tree2.jpg

TRAILWORK.jpg

The brush has been cut back so Barnes Corners Sno-Pals can groom the snowbank along Salmon River road.This is south of Pitcher rd.No more riding the road for miles.
TIM.jpg

Has anyone been up riding behind the Nice N Easy in C'ville...since my meeting with the landowner and the new trail club i haven't heard much from those that have ridden that 2 miles stretch...I do know its open.

By the way...i'm the Peter

I was up on Saturday, and put on 130 miles. Was the fourth time I have ridden the Hill this Season. North Part of the Hill was great, South of Talblot Corners was terrible. Between 2 and 3 feet of snow everywhere. As of Dec. 13th, Redfield has gotten 129" of snow so far this year, and Winter is not even hear yet. Other totals as of Dec. 13th are: Hooker=87". West Lyden=84". C-ville=83" Boonville=69". But the rain today with 50+ tempertures did not help much.

Back