• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Tunnel rivets

What is the difference between these rivets and the hauck rivet. Can you still get the stavex out if they loosen up?

I think I will have to take a metal grinder to my hauck rivets on my steering bracket should it ever loosen.

You can buy them in canada from Applifast. $40.00 for a box of 200. I think you have to make an account. Shipping was fast.

Air riveter highly recommended.
I placed an order today of all four of those Advel rivets they offer along with a dozen 3/16 drill bits.
Over $250 worth to get free shipping. Prices range from .28 to .34
I think these are the exact same rivet that Yamaha use from the factory on the all Jap models.

I placed an order today of all four of those Advel rivets they offer along with a dozen 3/16 drill bits.
Over $250 worth to get free shipping. Prices range from .28 to .34
I think these are the exact same rivet that Yamaha use from the factory on the all Jap models.

Good call to stock up. Even with shipping (which was fast) the cost is still far lower than buying them from Yamaha and yes, everywhere I have looked says they are the same exact rivet.

Good call to stock up. Even with shipping (which was fast) the cost is still far lower than buying them from Yamaha and yes, everywhere I have looked says they are the same exact rivet.
They also have those 1/4 structural rivets that Yamaha used in the 1998 and up models where the bracket for the trailing arm attaches to tunnel.
However, their website didn't allow for me to add them to the cart without calling in.

They also have those 1/4 structural rivets that Yamaha used in the 1998 and up models where the bracket for the trailing arm attaches to tunnel.
However, their website didn't allow for me to add them to the cart without calling in.
Key is "structural" rivets. And yes, Avdel has them.

I have had to call them a few times. They are very helpful.

Back