• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

TY Giveaway Ride - Update

MrSled

Site Admin/CEO
Staff member
Website
www.totallyamaha.com
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2020 Sidewinder SRX
Make sure you get your VIP updated before you come up to the ride. Also we only have a few shirts left and these would be nice to have gone by that ride!!

https://ty4stroke.com/threads/order-your-ty-ride-shirts-2017-18-season-now.149997/page-2

Finally there are only 2 rooms left so contact me of you want one of these rooms. They will be open to anyone on Jan 20th and you will loose you chance. There is a waiting list so I am sure they will book the same day.

I still have 2 spots in my trailer and one in the truck bed if needed. Leaving Minneapolis early Feb 1 and returning Feb 5.

I still have 2 spots in my trailer and one in the truck bed if needed. Leaving Minneapolis early Feb 1 and returning Feb 5.
I'd be game for ride sharing. I am up 169 though. Not sure you'd be wanting to run up this way...
Let me know.
Brad

PS. Looks to be a chilly weekend! :brrr:

Make sure you get your VIP updated before you come up to the ride. Also we only have a few shirts left and these would be nice to have gone by that ride!!

https://ty4stroke.com/threads/order-your-ty-ride-shirts-2017-18-season-now.149997/page-2

Finally there are only 2 rooms left so contact me of you want one of these rooms. They will be open to anyone on Jan 20th and you will loose you chance. There is a waiting list so I am sure they will book the same day.
HI tom,
What do I need to do to update my VIP before the ride this weekend.

Hey bud.....Don't forget about me. Everyone sticks it to the new guy.

New guy here too...if you need any help with anything we should be there Thursday by 3pm

i will be there wensday pm and will have some stuff for the give away as well. just let me know if you need a hand with anything.

i will be there wensday pm and will have some stuff for the give away as well. just let me know if you need a hand with anything.

Make sure we talk on Thursday when I get there so I can get that stuff. I also have the stuff I need you to bring back for me.

Make sure we talk on Thursday when I get there so I can get that stuff. I also have the stuff I need you to bring back for me.

kk np.

I'd be game for ride sharing. I am up 169 though. Not sure you'd be wanting to run up this way...
Let me know.
Brad

PS. Looks to be a chilly weekend! :brrr:

I think we could figure something out. I’ll send you a pm.

Wooo hop I am ready almost. Can’t wait! My group is getting out early sat heading for BigBay and try to find Pinnacle Falls again along with burger at ThunderBay Inn. Lakenenland also Beginners to fast experienced in group. Anyone want to join more the merrier!

Back