• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

TY Gwinn MI Ride. Book Now!!!

Well no Jerry this year. Myself, Paul and his buddy Scott and son, will be there mid afternoon as well. Ispeming for dinner sounds doable!

Great to hear about the new snow they needed a little help. I will try to be there by four so I can ride to super not sure about time so don't wait if your ready to go see you all Thursday

Are these rides by invite only? How large of a group usually shows up?

Are these rides by invite only? How large of a group usually shows up?
It's an open invite to TY members. This ride is normally a smaller one. If it gets to large, they may divide up into two riding groups. I had to cancel yesterday, so they may still have a room available. The Model Towne Inn phone is 906.346.7901, nice people!

Please see http://www.ty4stroke.com/viewtopic.php?t=103558 for the TY Riders Agreement before attending any posted ride.

Gwinn crew, unfortunately I am not going to make the ride today. I had to chopper downstate Thursday and the plan was to fly back last evening but weather screwed our plans up. I am sitting in a hanger in Lansing getting ready to fly back to Marquette but there is no way I can get home, get on my sled and ride to Gwinn before you leave for the ride today. Have fun and I will see you your next trip north.

Stay safe.

Gwinn crew, unfortunately I am not going to make the ride today. I had to chopper downstate Thursday and the plan was to fly back last evening but weather screwed our plans up. I am sitting in a hanger in Lansing getting ready to fly back to Marquette but there is no way I can get home, get on my sled and ride to Gwinn before you leave for the ride today. Have fun and I will see you your next trip north.

Stay safe.

Sorry bud. Maybe next time.

That's what you get for being a gadfly! LaLaLa

We had a great time as always with a fun group of riders. Thanks Mr Sled and Frank for putting these rides on.

Back