• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

TY March Muni Ride!!

I haven't tried one of these rides before and since my riding partners and I aren't able to hook up anymore this year this might be the time to go. Could a guy come up (solo) and trail ride with a group and hang out on Friday and Saturday?
It's a very good group to ride with! You'll be glad you came.

It looks to me like the weather in Central WI may kill off our season before this date so I'm going to keep it under strong consideration. Might even try for Friday. I just hate to trailer over 5 hrs one way...

I'm in for my first TY ride! Made my reservation this morning, planning on being there late Thursday night.

I haven't tried one of these rides before and since my riding partners and I aren't able to hook up anymore this year this might be the time to go. Could a guy come up (solo) and trail ride with a group and hang out on Friday and Saturday?

Come on up & have Fun!

Will be here.
Trails are PRISTINE PERFECT by the way!
I will post my latest trail report, the trails have been unreal great!!!

Munising Trail Report.
Sun 3-1-15.
Traffic Medium to Light.
Afternoon and Early evening.
Rode 419S, 8 West to Gwinn, returned on same trails.
(Saturday we rode most all of Munisings trail system.
(With the exception of 422), with the same results, pristine trails!)

The first thing noticed this week again, was that welcoming feeling of having the trail groomed to ur hotel.
This started the ride with the feeling that it would be a great ride, and it was!

All trails ridden were very well groomed and maintained.
VERY IMPRESSIVE AGAIN!! : )
The grooming skills being demonstrated are very good!

Trails were in great shape and very enjoyable, grooming schedule is about perfect!!
Again, Munising should be very proud of the current results on the trail!

(Funny, the Munising trails and grooming are so good right now, am running out of positive descriptive words for it without repeating! lol.
Good problem to have.)

Rock : )

We got our rooms booked a few days ago. Have friends from New York coming over also.;)!

Hey Buddah, why am I getting all this grief? If you weren't picking on me so much, I would have also told you that we are heading up tomorrow afternoon, and I'm going home Sunday or Monday, and then coming back on Thursday for the TY ride. Russ is going to stay up there all next week and hang out with Rock, instead of riding home and then turning around and going back up a few days later, like I am. (Darn work getting in the way again, have to go home for a couple days!)
My 5 New York friend got up there this evening.

.......If you weren't picking on me so much, I would have also told you that we are heading up tomorrow afternoon,

Let me know once you get here.......I'm "indisposed" until Friday, if you're so inclined............

Hey Agman 57......we are heading up there this weekend also....staying at comfort inn...mayb we'll run into u again!
Won't b able to make it back up for the muni ride though...ugh!!

Back