• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

TY Mileage Contest Winner 2010-2011

Who is this year Mileage Winner!!

• RxRider

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Revster

• IKE

• rws

• Nick1945

• Kinger

• Yamahas

• Apex 06

• Super Sled

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

I sucked and forgot to follow up with mine in this thread. Dangit!

But I just paged through everyone else's and some definitely had some great riding this year. Nice job!

looks like nick is going to win he will have to buy all the b_ _r at the ty rides this year at the bar. after we are done riding for the day. thats what you win for the contest nick. :drink:

Go Nick1945! I gotta give my vote to the cagy veteran. Good job with pics and keeping up on your post. And lots of great riding too.

It was nice to see everyone's riding season!

UM, is 'dis like Checaago were's you'se can vote more den ONCE???? Cuz I can do 'dat if youse wants he he he!!

lol

already voted. nice threads to all who took the time.

Can say Nick1945 would have posted more and with a lot more detail if we hadn't worn him out each day! lol
(And don't tell Nick, but I BEAT him on mileage!!!) ;):D
Drug him all over Michigan! TeeHee

:rocks:

Anyone else want to vote?? I think we will close this poll at the end of the week or do you guys think we should run it longer?? Kinda quiet here in the summer months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back