• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

TY Ride Shirts 2014- 15 Season!!

Hey Tom, I'm as bad as a old women, I want to change my order and add 1 more extra large long sleeve T shirt for a friend. I think I didn't say that I wanted a long sleeve the first time I wrote, but I did have the amount right. So to clear this up, I want 2- extra large long sleeve tee's and 1- extra large hoodie. Thanks, sorry for any confussion

Oooooooooooooooh Sure....SEE THAT BOSS

I SWEAR SOME GUYS ARE WORSE THAN WOMEN :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: :jump:

I`ll order One XL Long Sleeve, Two 2XL Long Sleeve, and One 2XL Short Sleeve. Thanks

I`ll order One XL Long Sleeve, Two 2XL Long Sleeve, and One 2XL Short Sleeve. Thanks

This is all I have left:
T-shirts: 5-XL and 1-2x
Long Sleeve Shirts: 1-XL and 1-2x
Hoodie: 2-XL and 1-2x

can get you One XL Long Sleeve, One 2XL Long Sleeve, and One 2XL Short Sleeve... and I have the 2x hoodie?

This is all I have left:
T-shirts: 5-XL and 1-2x
Long Sleeve Shirts: 1-XL and 1-2x
Hoodie: 2-XL and 1-2x

can get you One XL Long Sleeve, One 2XL Long Sleeve, and One 2XL Short Sleeve... and I have the 2x hoodie?
Ok, get me a total and where to send it, I'll do that. Thanks Dennis

Do you still have any 2XL Hoodies, and long sleeve shirts? If so can you bring them to the next ride on the 29th?

Back