• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Unable to tighten sled track

Your sleds looks to be a 144 or 136 length track and a 151 will not work. To be sure on exact length of replacement should have been calculated correctly. What year and model is s that? Rx1?

Your sleds looks to be a 144 or 136 length track and a 151 will not work. To be sure on exact length of replacement should have been calculated correctly. What year and model is s that? Rx1?

Yes on the bill of sale it’s says 2003 Yamaha RX1 mountain

That sled according to the specs should have been a 151”
Well that’s the size of track that was put on according to the receipt. Is there anyway to identify the size of track? Part number? And where would I find it if so? Gonna take the VIN number to a dealer and find out the exact model. Lol this is confusing.

The model number of the track should also be stamped on the track:
1.JPG

It is a 2003 RX1 the guy who sold it to me said it was a RX1 mountain. I did measure the track and it is a 151.

I measured the track by counting the windows and multiplying by the pitch and it came out to a 151

It looks like you have the correct track then for the sled you have. Are you sure the rear wheels are all the way back in the slots on the rails?

D9E1A40B-00CE-4CA2-9369-255D158CABD8.jpeg

It looks like you have the correct track then for the sled you have. Are you sure the rear wheels are all the way back in the slots on the rails?
I believe so. I’m pretty sure this is as far back as they go?

So I called the Yamaha dealer in Saskatoon and he told me according to my VIN number it is a 2003 RX10-RH-R which he said shows should have a 121 track on it.

So I called the Yamaha dealer in Saskatoon and he told me according to my VIN number it is a 2003 RX10-RH-R which he said shows should have a 121 track on it.
I do not believe that’s possible based on your pictures. Then I would guess someone extended it.

Back