• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Upstate NY ???????

sledheadgeorge

TY 4 Stroke God
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
Which one? I have 6
Going to plan a trip to New York State next season and I'm looking for information on different riding areas, permits required, good places to stay or start from, etc. I would appreciate your input on this trip. I'm thinking a 7 day trip to a specific area were we can ride serious miles per day. My buddies and I have have done Ontario,Quebec and New Brunswick many times so we are just looking to change it up a little. Thanks for your input. ;)!

Post or PM if you prefer.

For Central New York (Parish, Central Square, Pulaski) in android or apple look up Oswego County Snowmobile GPS app, The county keeps a pretty good set of GPS trail maps and it has various sled friendly business waypoints. Tons of clubs to contact around here, $30 to join a club to show respect for what the clubs are maintaining here.

Order a laminated map from NYSSA for all of Upstate from Cicero up past the Tug Hill. Lots of great trails and miles to ride, only shows sponsors on the maps though

Red Pine GPS has pretty good maps for the area too.

Reach out to the Old Forge sled club, they can help you get the trail permit for that area. Nice riding up there in the Adirondack park.

Nys snowmobile app. In Google play

Sent from my HTC6600LVW using Tapatalk

Back