• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

veitchmpinytro

valin

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2008 Yamaha Nytro
WEBSITE
https://www.facebook.com/valinscustomcars/
BAD SELLER!!! :o| :o| :o| :o| :o|

I have had nothing but problems with a supercharger purchase from this member, and it has been in continuance since the first week in March.

The charger, which was sold as a complete kit, including a complete RB3 setup, was missing parts. I met up with David in person, and handed him the money in full for the parts. It was missing various hoses, the crank stub, USB setup for the RB3, software, and 14lb pullies. I fought with this member for over a month before receiving SOME of the missing parts. The lack of communication during this was very poor. This member is a young guy. I had to get his father involved in order to get anything done, and it has still been a long and drawn out process. To this day, I still have not received the USB setup that is required for the RB3, or the 14lb pullies that I was promised. Now the story has changed and he said he left the pullies at "Modfathers", and is going to try to get them back. I called his house yet again on Monday, and spoke to his mother, who said she sent out a package earlier that day to me. Today, in the mail, he simply shipped me a regular USB cable with the end cut off of it. I have sent this member dozens of text messages, and left quite a few messages on his home phone, with no response. This is severely maddening.

His name is David Veitch. He lives in Gravenhurst, Ontario. His home phone number is (705) 687-3997. His cellular phone number is (705) 706-2912. This has been the worst experience I have ever encountered, and I am still missing the USB setup, which is available for $75, and the pullies, which are $100 each.

:o|

Here is an update for this issue.

David Veitch has now ceased to communicate with me altogether. He will not pay for the $79 harness that was supposed to be included with the RB3, nor will he send me the 14lb pullies.

The last call:

I had called his home number, and his father, Gary, answered the phone. I told Gary that it was myself on the phone, and asked to speak to David. He said "Ok, just a minute please." I waited on the phone for about 15 seconds, and then they hung up on me. I attempted to call back, only to have the phong ring and ring, and go to voicemail.

In all the years of dealing with people for snowmobile related parts, I have never dealt with such low people. I have trouble understanding how someone can actually do something like this, and not hold up to their end of the bargain, especially after taking my money. Poor....very poor.

I stress to you all.......do not deal with these people.

I think I'd judt go purchase those parts myself and just cut your losses. And definitely file a Paypal dispute/ complaint if you paid through that service. Paypal is very good with disputes like that from my experience. Sorry dude, it sure burns when you get robbed like that. Good grief, some people have no ethics.

if you paid cash you may be SOL unless you did a bill of sales or anything with his signature. otherwise all he has to do is deny promising you those parts and you would pay more to fight it then its worth. but if you do have some bill or home drawn receipt then you may want to think about getting some form of charges (theft by deception) brought against him. might motivate him to get you your parts or your money back. my .02 good luck man, that just plain old blows!

valin said:
It's not about the money. We're only talking a few hundred bucks. This is all about principal.

Would you like me to remove him or ban him from Totallyamaha?? I dont want people like this associated with us.

I'd recommend a PM from Totsllyamaha reminding him of his responsibilty to make this right, lest he spend a little time in the "time out chair" if he refuses to make this right. At least it works with my kids. I guess who knows, maybe not him but ripping people off of parts from complete sets like that is bad behavior, and deserves a consequence.

MrSled said:
Super Sled said:
I'd recommend a PM from Totallyamaha reminding him of his responsibility to make this right, lest he spend a little time in the "time out chair" if he refuses to make this right. At least it works with my kids. I guess who knows, maybe not him but ripping people off of parts from complete sets like that is bad behavior, and deserves a consequence.

You need to slow down when you type...LOL

Here is his email: david_ski-doo@hotmail.com and he has not been on this site since May 5. This was before our VIP classifieds rule. He wont be selling on here anymore.

Back