• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Viper Maps Download

That's a map from a Fx Nytro Pcv (285) & if you have a Sr Viper Pcv (429). Open the map, go in the upper left corner of the map to select the whole map, then right click & copy it, then click get map and go to upper left again, right click & paste it to the map, then send map.(srxspec)

If the map is made for a sled with a header is there a big difference? I only have can and air box mod

Here's one I got from an awesome member on this site for a Header, Can, and Airbox mod.
hi are you using this map I did an airbox mod and very open can no header though my pcv5 has D&D mapping seems way to rich im waiting for auto tune and pod to show up but for now would like to try another map does this map work good for your mods.

Anyone have a map to use with the Stingray airbox mod and MBRP trail can?

Does anyone have a map from a turbo setup? I am hoping to play with the PCV to see about adding a MAP sensor but I don't have any map to play on.

this is the last map for the year on auto tune, 2014 viper Manitoba elevation, has k&n intake, free flowing exhaust, big venum clutch kit, premium fuel.

Attachments

• last map of the year 2017.pvm
    2.5 KB · Views: 703
Are you still looking for a turbo map? Mine is for an MPI turbo using pressure compensation apposed to throttle position. Your PCV will require a pressure sensor for it to work. Engine is stock aside from that.

I wouldn't have given it to anyone until now. My viper ran like #*$&@ prior to the latest flash and I couldn't get the PCV to make it do better. Infact, it was worse in some respects. I spent half this past short season making this flash. It works well but isn't perfect yet. My AutoTune and I still have some work to do.

Are you still looking for a turbo map? Mine is for an MPI turbo using pressure compensation apposed to throttle position. Your PCV will require a pressure sensor for it to work. Engine is stock aside from that.

I wouldn't have given it to anyone until now. My viper ran like #*$&@ prior to the latest flash and I couldn't get the PCV to make it do better. Infact, it was worse in some respects. I spent half this past short season making this flash. It works well but isn't perfect yet. My AutoTune and I still have some work to do.

Any chance you could send me the map? I have the mpi with intercooler and loud exhaust option with the 430cc injectors.. got the pcv and injectors from ulmer but the map is way over fueling for some reason.

Does anyone have a pcv map they are willing to share with me? Just bought a used pcv for my 2016 xf 7000 but don't know what the map is so I'd like to put a trusted one in. I have Schmidt Bros black hole intake, and high flow muffler.

this is the last map for the year on auto tune, 2014 viper Manitoba elevation, has k&n intake, free flowing exhaust, big venum clutch kit, premium fuel.
Does anyone have a pcv map they are willing to share with me? Just bought a used pcv for my 2016 xf 7000 but don't know what the map is so I'd like to put a trusted one in. I have Schmidt Bros black hole intake, and high flow muffler.

The on listed above might work...I have one for a Airbox mod and Freer flowing exhaust..

Back