• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Viper Silencer

yamahasrx27

Veteran
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2002 Yamaha SRX 700
2015 Yamaha Viper RTX LE 129" Blue/Orange
Have a 15 RTX LE what silencer sounds the best, lightest, and gives the most hp with the best stock fitment (header) any input would be great anyone have a like new used one they might want to part with thanks

I added the SLP can that Ulmer is selling. Happy with performance and only a little louder than stock. some are pretty loud, that gets old to me on my ears....

What about excel can? Is it a lot louder than stock? How does it sound compared to MBRP race can?

Has anyone used Hauck Can? Their website does not show a picture of the silencer wondering if anyone has one to show a picture of?

I have a SLP form Ulmer and love it is not to loud just a couple decibels louder than stock

i love my ulmer can too sounds good

You can get a new SPI can on eBay for 177.00 shipped. Can't beat the price and it's a great can

Has anyone used Hauck Can? Their website does not show a picture of the silencer wondering if anyone has one to show a picture of?
Pretty sure hauck can and header are SLP, ulmers sells SLP.

Have a 15 RTX LE what silencer sounds the best, lightest, and gives the most hp with the best stock fitment (header) any input would be great anyone have a like new used one they might want to part with thanks
MBRP trail can. best bang for the buck

Sandalefabrication max7000 imo

Back